- M. Li, M. Humayun, J. A. Kozinski, D. K. Hwang. Functional Polymer Sheet Patterning Using Microfluidics. Langmuir 30 (28), 8637-8644, 2014.
- X. Y. Tian, M. G. Li, X. B. Chen. Bio-Rapid-Prototyping of Tissue Engineering Scaffolds and the Process-Induced Cell Damage. Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering 17, 1-23, 2013.
- M. Li, X. Tian, D. J. Schreyer, X. Chen. Effect of needle geometry on flow rate and cell damage in the dispensing based biofabrication process. Biotechnology Progress 27 (6), 1777-1784, 2011.
- M. G. Li, X. Y. Tian, X. Chen. Temperature Effect on the Shear-Induced Cell Damage in Biofabrication. Artificial Organs 35 (7), 741-746, 2011.
- N. Zhu, M. G. Li, D. Cooper, X. B. Chen. Development of novel hybrid poly (l-lactide)/chitosan scaffolds using the rapid freeze prototyping technique. Biofabrication 3 (3), 034105, 2011.
- N. Zhu, M. G. Li, Y. J. Guan, D. J. Schreyer, X. B. Chen. Effects of laminin blended with chitosan on axon guidance on patterned substrates. Biofabrication 2, 045002, 2010.
- N. K. Bawolin, M. G. Li, X. B. Chen, W. J. Zhang. Modeling Material-Degradation-Induced Elastic Property of Tissue Engineering Scaffolds. ASME Journal of Biomechanical Engineering 132, 111001, 2010.
- M. Li, X. Tian, N. Zhu, D. J. Schreyer, X. Chen. Modeling process-induced cell damage in the biodispensing process. Tissue Engineering Part C: Methods 16 (3), 533-542, 2009
- M. G. Li, X. Y. Tian, X. B. Chen. Modeling of flow rate, pore size, and porosity for the dispensing-based tissue scaffolds fabrication. ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering 131, 034501, 2009.
- X. Y. Tian, M. G. Li, N. Cao, J. W. Li, X. B. Chen. Characterization of the flow behavior of alginate/hydroxyapatite mixtures for tissue scaffold fabrication. Biofabrication 1 (4), 045005, 2009.
- M. Li, X. Chen. Recent patents in fluid dispensing processes for electronics packaging. Recent Patents on Mechanical Engineering 2 (1), 19-25, 2009.
- X. B. Chen, M. G. Li, N. Cao. Modeling of the Fluid Volume Transferred in Contact Dispensing Processes. Electronics Packaging Manufacturing, IEEE Transactions on 32 (3), 133-137, 2009.
- M. G. Li, X. Y. Tian, X. B. Chen. A brief review of dispensing-based rapid prototyping techniques in tissue scaffold fabrication: role of modeling on scaffold properties prediction Biofabrication 1, 032001, 2009.
- X. B. Chen, M. G. Li, H. Ke. Modeling of the flow rate in the dispensing-based process for fabricating tissue scaffolds. ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering 130, 021003, 2008.
- M. G. Li, J. I. Sun, P. Liu. Short-term load forecast of power system based on Kalman filter. Relay 32 (4), 9-12, 2004. (in Chinese)
- N. Zhu, M. G. Li, X. B. Chen. Preparation and characterization of poly (L-Lactic Acid)/chitosan Scaffolds using rapid freeze prototyping technique, International Conference on Biofabrication, Philadelphia, USA, October 2010.
- M. G. Li, X. Y. Tian, X. B. Chen. Influence of nozzle feometry on cell damage in the bio-dispensing process, 10th Annual Alberta Biomedical Engineering Conference, Banff, Alberta, 2009.
- M. G. Li, X. B. Chen. Modeling of the fluid volume transferred in contact dispensing processes, The 16th Annual Conference of the CFD Society of Canada, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, 2008.
- X. Y. Tian, M. G. Li, N. Zhu, D. Chen. Modeling of shear-induced cell damage and its applications to bio-dispensing processes, The 16th Annual Conference of the CFD Society of Canada, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, 2008.
- N. K. Bawolin, M. G. Li, X. B. Chen, W. Zhang. Modeling of time-dependent elastic properties of tissue scaffolds, The TERMIS-NA 2008 Annual Conference & Exposition, California, USA, December 2008.
M. Li, J. A. Kozinski, D. K. Hwang. Functional Polymer Sheet Patterning and Assembly Using Slit Channel Lithography. US patent, pending.