1. S. Nanda, A. K. Dalai, J. A. Kozinski. Butanol and ethanol production from lignocellulosic feedstock: biomass pretreatment and bioconversion. Energy Science and Engineering 2, 138-148, 2014.
2. S. Nanda, P. Mohanty, J. A. Kozinski, A. K. Dalai. Physico-chemical properties of bio-oils from pyrolysis of lignocellulosic biomass with high and slow heating rate. Energy and Environment Research 4, 21-32, 2014.
3. S. Nanda, J. Mohammad, S. N. Reddy, J. A. Kozinski, A. K. Dalai. Pathways of lignocellulosic biomass conversion to renewable fuels. Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery 4, 157-191, 2014.
4. S. Nanda, R. Azargohar, J. A. Kozinski, A. K. Dalai. Characteristic studies on the pyrolysis products from hydrolyzed Canadian lignocellulosic feedstocks. Bioenergy Research 7, 174-191, 2014.
5. R. Azargohar, S. Nanda, J. A. Kozinski, A. K. Dalai, R. Sutarto. Effects of temperature on the physicochemical characteristics of fast pyrolysis bio-chars derived from Canadian waste biomass. Fuel 125, 90-100, 2014.
6. S. N. Reddy, S. Nanda, A. K. Dalai, J. A. Kozinski. Supercritical water gasification of biomass for hydrogen production. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 39, 6912-6926, 2014.
7. S. N. Reddy, N. Ding, S. Nanda, A. K. Dalai, J. A. Kozinski. Supercritical water gasification of biomass in diamond anvil cells and fluidized beds. Biofuels, Bioproducts & Biorefining 8, 728-737, 2014.
8. S. Nanda, A. K. Dalai, J. A. Kozinski. Forestry biomass in a bioenergy perspective. Journal of Science and Technology for Forest Products and Processes 3, 15-26, 2013.
9. P. Mohanty, S. Nanda, K. K. Pant, S. Naik, J. A. Kozinski, A. K. Dalai. Evaluation of the physiochemical development of biochars obtained from pyrolysis of wheat straw, timothy grass and pinewood: Effects of heating rate. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis 104, 485-493, 2013.
10. S. Nanda, P. Mohanty, K. K. Pant, S. Naik, J. A. Kozinski, A. K. Dalai. Characterization of North American lignocellulosic biomass and biochars in terms of their candidacy for alternate renewable fuels. Bioenergy Research 6, 663-677, 2013.
1. S. Nanda, J. A. Kozinski, A. K. Dalai. Lignocellulosic biomass conversion to butanol as an advanced biofuel. 64th Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference, Niagara Falls, Canada, Oct 19-22, 2014.
2. S. Nanda, S. N. Reddy, N. Ding, A. K. Dalai, J. A. Kozinski. Supercritical water gasification of waste biomass for hydrogen synthesis. 14th European Meeting on Supercritical Fluids, Marseille, France, May 18-21, 2014.
3. S. Nanda, A. K. Dalai, J. A. Kozinski. Bioenergy profile of agricultural and woody biomass: Physiochemical characterization and pretreatment. 66th Annual Session of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE, Chemcon 2013), Mumbai, India, Dec 27-30, 2013.
4. S. Nanda, A. K. Dalai, J. A. Kozinski. Biorefinery profile of an energy crop for advanced biofuels: Timothy grass. BIO Pacific Rim Summit on Industrial Biotechnology and Bioenergy, San Diego, USA, Dec 8-11, 2013.
5. S. Nanda, R. Azargohar, J. A. Kozinski, A. K. Dalai. Pyrolysis of hydrolyzed Canadian biomass for valuable bio-oil and bio-char. 9th World Congress of Chemical Engineering and Asia Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering, Seoul, South Korea, Aug 18-23, 2013.
6. S. Nanda, J. A. Kozinski, A. K. Dalai. Production of next generation ethanol and butanol from forestry and herbaceous biomass. 63rd Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference, Fredericton, Canada, Oct 20-23, 2013.